Private Case Management
Case Management is the coordination of services on behalf of an individual who may need support to navigate and access different services to suit their own unique needs.
At Who Cares? We Care! we provide specialist private case management and can assist with a diverse range of services which includes:
• Care planning
• Care coordination and goal setting
• Referrals to allied health and other care professionals
• Assistance to access support services to maintain individual affairs
• Advice on leisure activities, social groups and planned activity groups
• Organising and coordinating home maintenance
Our specialist Case Manager will help you choose the best possible options to
suit your needs.